Manulife LEAD (Leadership, Experience, Advocacy, and Development) is a future-focused graduate development program that offers business rotational assignments, social learning, and advocacy experience. The LEAD graduate program aims to attract and develop a pipeline of digitally-minded and trained millennial talent with the potential for either a General Management and/or business leadership career pathway trajectory.
• Provides a multi-faceted learning and development experience for entry level talent to advance into future leadership roles aligned to our corporate vision, mission, strategic priorities and brand values
• Develop skills for individuals that aspire towards a career in general management and support the growth of our global business
• Supports future leaders with establishing a powerful internal network to advance their careers within the organization
LEAD is an 18-month graduate program where Management Associates complete the following:
• Regional Orientation and Induction- spend the first few days with member of Manulife's Executive team visiting our Hong Kong Regional Office to better understand our business, strategy and values
• Business Rotations – Complete (3x) 6-month rotations both within your local market and working on assignment overseas to experience another market first-hand.
• Community project – during the program create and pitch a business case for a community cause that you might wish to support.
• Development weeks – undertake an exclusive series of classroom learning and experiential programs sponsored by Manulife senior executives to help you develop core business skills
• Access to Mentors and Buddies – Benefit from being assigned a Mentor (typically a senior leader) to help you with your career and personal development and well as business buddies to help you navigate our global organization
• Graduation into a business position – all program graduates are offered final placement into management positions aligned to business and career interests.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree holder
• Open to candidates with less than 2 years of work experience
• Must be fluent in the English language
• We’re looking for well-rounded, digitally minded, and customer-focused leaders, who have previously engaged in social work and extra-curricular activities
• Eligible to apply for work permit in mainland China, Hongkong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan or Vietnam
• Candidate Shortlisting
• Online Numerical and Verbal Assessment
• HR Interview
• Business Case Presentation
• Online Leadership Assessment
• Panel Interview
• Background Check
• Job Offer