Job Title: Senior Scientist-Environmental Microbiology, Beijing
Pioneer a brighter future
We are looking for an experienced scientist with strong background in biotechnology for environmental microbiology, based in Beijing. Your work will include,
- Independently plan, carry out and report laboratory studies as part of project plans and in agreement with the manager.
- Develop and implement new methods, equipment and competencies to solve technical problems.
- Take on project leader responsibilities for projects in complex nature when appointed.
- Provide guidance and information to Research associates and Assistants to secure fast, efficient and prioritized solving of tasks.
- Ensure good and close co-operation within the department, and with other departments in R&D and business functions.
- Strive towards excellence in personal specialty fields.
- Establish and maintain a network with selected universities and customer.
In this position you need to have:
- PhD or MS with 5-10 years of proven record in biotechnology and environmental microbiology.
- Work experience in water treatment industry is preferred.
- Project management or execution related experience.
- Agile, self-motivated and willing to work in a dynamic working culture.
- Strong in communication and team-work.
- Excellent in written and oral English.
If you are interested in this position, please send you email to RHN@novozymes.com