Syngenta Beijing Innovaction center, the center of excellence for genome editing is seeking for a highly responsible and self-motivated talent to join Seeds Development Dept.. As a Seedstore specialist, this person will play a key role in material inventory and identity management, including:
· Be responsible for managing seed processing procedures including harvest, process, storage, distruction, transport, distribute etc.
· Track and trace material via InfoPath, MINT and SPIRIT database including seed register, inventory management, shipment operation, order processing etc.
· Perform seed germination and vigor test to 1. Ensure safety storage in cold room. 2. Evaluate material quality before and after storage.
· Support GH and Field trials by accurate seed distribute and timely delivery to target locations at growth season, process harvested seeds and record seed phenotype.
· Handle material movement process including domestic internaltional acquisiton and shipment.
· Ensure seedstore operation work is compliance with Quanlity management, Regulatory, SQC (Stewardship Quality Control), CBD (Convention of Biological Diversity).
To be the super user of Syngenta breeding database including MINT, SPIRIT to manage material and trial information, provide trainings to other functions.
· Experiences in germplasm management, seed treatment and storage is a plus.
· Team player, innovative, open minded and highest standard of integrity.
Excellent written and oral English to enable global communication