Inspiring Science, Enhancing Life
Who we are
Johnson Matthey was established on 1817 on London as a world top leading Chemical company in the world, we have 9,700 employees located in 30 countries. Our planet is a multifaceted and fast-changing place. With a growing and ageing population and a clear shift towards urban living, governments and consumers are increasingly concerned about air quality and people's health. And with supplies of natural resources under ever-increasing pressure, their sustainable use has never been higher on the agenda.
With our world-class science and technology, we're tackling the world's big challenges one product at a time. Using what we know about chemistry and materials, we work collaboratively with our customers to develop tailored solutions to get the best possible outcomes for them. We have 4 sectors, here we are:
Governments and consumers are increasingly concerned about air quality, with regulations and legislation tightening. Our Clean Air sector helps meet these challenges, helping to effectively and efficiently reduce emissions from vehicles and other sources.
Efficient Natural Resources
With the rise of both population figures and consumer expectations, thoughts are turning to how we can make more of the resources we have available. Our Efficient Natural Resources sector helps customers to achieve greater efficiency and optimal yields in the use of these natural resources.
The need for affordable, and increasingly personalised, healthcare is on the rise. Our Health sector creates complex solutions to improve the efficiency of products and speed up the route to market, getting more effective treatments to the consumer faster.
As a company with science and innovation at the heart of what we do, Johnson Matthey never stands still. Our New Markets sector exists to meet this demand, nurturing the potential future growth areas of the business to find new focuses for innovation and success.
项目期为2年, 包含3个轮岗, 主要培养方向在产品开发技术部门2年后在上海公司定岗。
- 是化学工程与工艺，工业催化 ，化工设备与机械或相关专业毕业生
VACANCY: Process Engineer
LOCATION: Zhangjiagang, China
To act as key resource to solve main technical issues regarding chemical refining processes,
1) coordinating transfer of process/technology from oversea;
2) recommending improvements to processes used in production of existing and new technologies
3) conduct environmental, health and safety activities in accordance with company policies.
· Transfer and develop written technical information (production requirements, technology transfer document) needed to meet JM standard, customer and government expectations and requirements.
· Analyse and identify opportunities to reduce metal loss and increase production effectiveness through design and process changes.
· The incumbent must be keenly aware of the maintenance requirements and the upkeep of the process equipment. He/she must work with the maintenance department to ensure top performance of plant equipment.
· Identify equipment needs and recommends solution to management.
· Provide training to operators on engineering standards and technical skills.
· Troubleshoot materials, process and production problems, making recommendations for resolution. Problem solving using a quality system.
· Coordinate with other function in order to establish and maximize allocation of resources, costs and time frames for process.
· Conduct translation from English to Chinese on production procedures and other required reports.
· Recommend and implement environmental, health and safety procedures and programs in accordance with company and legal requirements.
· Participate and assist PGM stock take with production area.
· Other tasks designated his/her supervisor.
This position performs daily accounting processes which related to Shanghai Catalyst and Shanghai Trading Company’s billing and tax related. etc.
· Issue all kinds of invoice & Invoice management.
· Import tax filing.
· Assist on prepare bank payment weekly.
· Bank note management: receive & endorsement & submit to the bank.
· Prepare mobile phone expense reimbursement & prepare the department attendance record monthly.
· Monthly vouchers binding and other related works.
LOCATION: Songjiang, Shanghai, China
• Manage the effective EHS systems and fulfill the challenge of securing continuous improvement in environmental, health and safety performance.
• Monitor and report EHS issues to site EHS manager
• Assist management of company full compliance with EHS laws & regulations based on related knowledge.
• Implement the company’s EHS policies to ensure that high standards are achieved and also afford a means of promoting continuous improvement.
• Set up and improve EHS procedures including OHSAS18001 & ISO14001, and ensure the effective operation of EHS management system.
• Investigate accidents, complete or verify accident reports, and liaise with specialists and JM oversea external health and safety authorities to identify the causes of accidents and prevent their recurrence.
• Conduct EHS monitoring, routine inspection and safety observation.
• Follow up corrective and preventive actions based on inspections, audit, risk assessment and other findings.
• Other task assigned by EHS manager.
VACANCY: Maintenance Engineer
This candidate will responsible for all plant mechanical equipment and utility management, project supporting and supervise the PM tasks implementation.
· Responsible all plant production equipment and utility management；
· Critical spare part management and ensure all critical spare parts inventory.
· Optimize equipment to improve the reliability and depress the downtime.
· Root causes analyse for recurring equipment failures and recommend appropriate, permanent solutions.
· Develop the equipment PM tasks, supervise the implementation and regularly review according to operation experience.
· Project supporting.
· Responsible for the continuous improvement of equipment performance to meet the higher requirement of quality、 safety 、efficiency etc.
· Support to manager for the team building、KPI management、the coordination and optimization of maintenance resource.
VACANCY: Metallurgist 冶金工艺工程师
LOCATION: Zhangjiagang, China
Reporting to the Engineering Manager with strong functional links to the Sector Process Safety Director, the Process Safety Engineer supports process safety risk management activities for the Songjiang and Zhangjiagang sites and acts as the Process Safety Champion.
· Promote high environmental, health and safety standards and behaviours for yourself and your co-workers.
· Develop and improve pyrometallurgical, thermal and concentration processes in conjunction with production, customers, external technology suppliers, JMTC and other members of the technical team.
· Monitor and analyse pyrometallurgical processes and data, supporting resolution of issues.
· Utilize thermodynamic modelling methods to provide theoretical analysis of potential process changes and process variation investigations.
· Undertake bench, pilot and plant scale experimental work
· Provide process expertise to enable HAZOP studies to be carried out on new process plants and Process Hazard Reviews on existing operations.
· Carry out appropriate risk assessments (Risk, COSHH, Manual Handling, etc) for the development work
· Participate in root cause analysis of incidents that occur within Zhangjiagang site.
· Assist the Capital Projects team by providing technical expertise including developing process flow diagrams, conducting trials on new equipment and collecting data for design.
· Carry out commissioning work on new and existing plant.